Sunday, August 31, 2008

Oh My Gosh, I Have Fingers!!!

Dad swears I have had them all the time, because he said he counted them when I came out, but I just discovered them this week. They make me a little confused. Sometimes they are there, sometimes I can't find them any where. I am happiest when I try to get my whole hand in my mouth and I am really sad when I can't find them. Mom and Dad keep telling me they are there the entire time, but I don't believe them. By the way, I have been eating really well. Mom thinks I will be 9+ lbs by next week. Dad says I have already grown a third chin. Three sounds better than one, so I happy about that. I am going to watch my first Colorado Buffalo Football game tonight with Dad. Pics coming soon of Granny and Pop Pop's visit from yesterday.

No comments: