Monday, September 1, 2008

Grammy and Pop Pop Came To Visit






I went on my first official hike with Grammy and Pop Pop on Saturday. It was really fun! I especially liked when my brother Kyan ran in and out of the creek. It was so much fun, I slept the whole way! I love the outdoors and especially the elevation gain of the entire hike, my Mommy carried me the entire way up and down. We are celebrating Labor Day at home, because we had such a big night last night watching the Buffaloes win their first game. I was also excited to see the Longhorns win too, but I am really confused on who I will cheer for on October 4th when CU plays UT in Boulder. I am definitely going to that game, but I guess I will have to sit with Dad one half and Mom the other. My cheer will be... Go Buff-Horns or Go Long-alos or Go Buff-Longs. I don't really cares who wins, I just want to tailgate. I hear Dad will fire up a mean grill and we will all host a beer or boob together in unity, regardless if you are a Buff or Lomghorn! My favorite cheer is "whoopyy for breast feeding." To date, it is my favorite sport! I win gold all the time. The commentators say I even make my Mom's toes curl.

No comments: