Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Hangin Out



I can hang out on my belly, on my side, I can even hold my head up if I really want. Mom and Dad think I am pretty cool! I think they are pretty cool too. This week I have started to realize there are things out there in the world. I look out the window, I stare at my Momma and I make funny faces at my Dad. I can even see something happening in that silver box when Dad cheers for the Broncos. I have learned how to sleep just like a referee in a football game when there is a field goal. I hold up both my arms above my head and sleep the hours away.
I really can't make anything out, but I am starting to figure out that something is beyond my nose. Gotta go, I have to poop and there is a whole world out there that I just realized I have to see!

No comments: