Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I Can Swim


Dad always told me that he would not be that annoying parent that hovered over their child as they did "their firsts." He was going to be the Dad that lived in the moment and was present at my firsts rather than behind a camera. I guess he missed this, but he got the pics to prove I am a swimmer! Can you imagine me - a swimmer? Who would of thought that I could of been a swimmer... I must of been adopted. Yo Phelps - "I can go to eleven - even with my diaper on. I don't need no stink'n special suit to win gold. I just pee and I win gold."

Dear Pampers Sponsorship Person,

You should get me on your radar screen, because as soon as I get a social security number, my agent is taking me global. Today, I pretty much proved I am the next big fish. I swam on my back with no fear, I went under water. Ok, I would have gone all the way under if Dad could have stole me away from Mom for one more second. Any ways, I think I am the real deal. Dad said I was probably born with chlorine in my veins. I think Dad is just trying to justify his hair loss. I guess he and Mom spent a little too much time with the h2o in a prior life. Oh ya, by the way - there is a "P" in pool - I put it there.

Signed - "O-Fish"
Posted by Picasa

No comments: