Thursday, December 4, 2008

I slept through the night!

I did it, I did it. Mom and Dad are jumping for joy. I went to sleep at 8PM, had a quick feed at 11PM, then slept all the way into the morning. My parents are SO excited!!! Do you think I can do it again tonight? Dad sure hopes so!

Ever since Sunday night, Dad and I have been working on stretching my night feedings, so my tummy can get use to just eating during the day. Instead of eating at night, I would just sit up with Dad in my room feeling grumpy until I would go back to sleep. Dad and I had not slept more than two consecutive hours in the last four days, so I got the feeling he was about to crack, so I decided it was time. Sleep is so sweet!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job, Owen!!!! Mom and Dad hope for many more nights like the last one.

x0x0x
I can hardly wait to meet you.

Diane

Sari Anderson said...

Nice job little one! Keep it up!